Popular 1:1 Traffic Exchange

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Plenty of fish in the sea??

The interview on Friday apparently did not go as well as I had thought. They offered the job to someone else.  I will admit that I spent the weekend thinking about what I was going to wear and planning my route to work with the full assumption that this was going to be the job.  And...well... NO.

That is the third job that I felt I was very well suited for that has rejected me.  The folks at unemployment are telling me, at this point, to set my sights a tich lower.  And I have to disagree with that line of reasoning because taking a job I don't want at a pay rate that doesn't pay the bills is a disservice to both myself and the  employer.  Yes, yes, I know... we are dealing with the government here and logic is not in play.  But still... I just really fail to see how this line of thinking is beneficial to anyone involved.

So, at the moment I am more than a little disheartened and dejected.  I am managing to carry on, but I honestly have no enthusiasm.  I revamped my resume... again.  So, we shall see if the new bait ends up hooking us a juicy offer.

It must be bedtime. I'm making fishing analogies.  Goodnight all!


No comments: