Popular 1:1 Traffic Exchange

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Put me in, Coach...

I need a career coach or something. Someone to help me with some scripted answers to questions asked in interviews. Because I am, apparently, a dumbass. Who doesn't test well. And, apparently, doesn't interview well.

Unfortunately, career coaches cost money. And I have none.

Questions I need good answers to:

What's your greatest strength?

What's your biggest weakness?

What's your work style?

Tell me about your experience.

Those are the big ones. Oh, and... "if you could work on only one task, what would your preferred task be?"

All of which come from real interviews. Interviews where I didn't get the job.

I need a coach. Or at least a good script. Maybe I should start writing notes on my hand. I hear it works.

No comments: