Popular 1:1 Traffic Exchange

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Decade, same ol' job search

Nothing too exciting as the first day of the year comes to a close. Same shit, different decade.

Craigslist ads are a good source of entertainment but they are not proving a really good source of actual, legitimate jobs. Not that I am relying on Craigslist, mind you. I am just getting to the point where I am sortve scraping the bottom of the barrel looking for options.

Have some SERIOUS issues to iron out, though, my friends. And sooner rather than later. Where I am going to find the money to address the issues is another whole story but... we do what we have to do until we don't have to do it anymore, right?

Hope y'all have a magnificent year. Hope that you got nice holiday bonuses or at least managed to avoid the latest Reduction In Force. I'll let you know if/when I find something. I'm still sortve hoping Ross Perot needs a good Executive Ball Washer. I believe I have just the right soft cloth to buff those big bad boys to a blinding shine!

No comments: