Popular 1:1 Traffic Exchange

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

As expected, the Sound of Silence

I had sortve figured that it would be quiet job-wise because of the holiday. I was right. I DID get a psych eval for a job I applied for and did the eval. Whatever. It is what it is and I just freakin' deal with it because what else can I do? I do try to appear to not have the crazy, though. But, they ask you questions like "Which is worse? a) stealing from your employer b)raping your employer c) murdering your employer?" I am not quite sure what the proper answer is there but I am thinking that they would rather be robbed or raped. It's sortve fun as a former psychology student to try and figure out the balance between "honest" and "sociopath".

I'm stuck on another thing I'm working on and it's pissing me off. I hate having to rely on other people to finish shit. Also, the more I think about the guy that asked the illegal and offensive interview question, the more I really want to go back to his office and kick him in the balls. But I know that would be pointless because it wouldn't teach him anything. My secondary plan is to figure out how to make sure his business tanks. Because that'd be really satisfying. I think it's sad that his customer base is older people and I think if they had any clue how he talks about them, they wouldn't be so thrilled about the company. And no, I won't name the company or the guy because I don't want to give him the free publicity.

We shall see if tomorrow is any better. I am not holding my breath.

No comments: