Popular 1:1 Traffic Exchange

Monday, March 1, 2010

1 rejection & the sounds of silence

I got the call today that I was hoping I wouldn't get. The one telling me I did NOT get the job I so desperately wanted. And, even though I KNEW that would be the outcome, it did not stop the tears.

The other job that I'm supposed to hear about? The one that I went and interviewed for last week? The people who were supposed to decide by Friday? Still not a peep. But, lo and behold, I found the job posted as a brand new position today by another agency. So, I know that I'm not getting that job. How do I know? Because the job description I found was verbatim for the job description sitting in my email box.

So, large multinational company who thinks itself clever to be gathering up another whole pool of applicants whilst you leave the poor suckers you've already interviewed dangling in limbo, I have to say a rousing FUCK YOU and the horse you rode in on. I stand by having called you The Evil Empire in the past. This is dirty pool and I hate that you feel like this is ok.

My heart is broken and my wallet is empty... The only thing on deck is a job that is a three hour (one way) commute. ::SIGH::

No comments: