Popular 1:1 Traffic Exchange

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Year End = Busy

Despite what many people think, "tax time" begins way before April 15th. Especially when you own/work for a small business. At the end of the year, beginning of a new year, there are reconciliations to do, documents to gather and files to audit. All of which I am working on at my new job.

I have to say, the new job keeps me very busy. Which I like. It also makes me worn out by the end of the day and I have to say my housework hasn't been done in AGES because I am just way too exhausted by the workday.

Still, I enjoy the job, so I am not complaining. It's probably a good thing I'm not married because my husband would probably be pretty ticked off right about now... (then again, if he was married to me, he'd be used to cooking his own dinner and washing his own clothes so maybe it wouldn't be an issue... or maybe I'd find a man who thought maid service was a good idea (and if I were married, there would be no "servicing" of the maid by my husband!

But, I'm not married so there is no ticked off husband AND no maid service. Such is life in the world of MsCleanslate.

I suppose I should head to bed so I can be productive tomorrow. No rest for the wicked and all that!

No comments: