Popular 1:1 Traffic Exchange

Friday, January 7, 2011

Chasing Organization...

It always amazes me that I can be so organized at my job and my home can be so chaotic. I TRY to keep things organized at home but time and time again, things just spiral completely out of control. What's the most frustrating, though, is that I haven't quite been able to put my finger on what is so different at home that I can't seem to get a handle on things and keep them from being chaotic.

There are probably several factors that lead home to be chaos....

- No well-defined "work" space
- Not enough storage space
- No audits or overseers to make sure things are in order
- Trying to relax at home

And, I suppose that you could successfully argue that any/all of those things are just excuses. And you would, perhaps, be correct... at least to some extent.

So, I will be spending at least part of the weekend organizing the chaos that is my home/home life. Wish me luck!

No comments: