Popular 1:1 Traffic Exchange

Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday....Again...

So...it's noon on Friday. And while the end of the week hasn't officially come, I can say with some certainty that I am probably not going to hear anything more about any employment opportunities this week and I certainly will not be in a new office on Monday morning.

It would be a lie if I were to tell you that I'm anything but totally depressed.  I am trying to maintain a positive attitude but, honestly, I just really want to give up completely.  I don't know what I'm doing wrong and the only conclusion I am able to draw is that simply being ME is what is wrong.  I have good, solid experience. I am a quick study. I have fabulous references.  And I can't get myself a job.  Not even a customer service job that pays way less than I need to live and is the sort of job I could have done 20 years ago.  Nevermind finding a job that will actually use my current skill set.

I'm holding onto the hope that maybe next week will be better.

No comments: