Popular 1:1 Traffic Exchange

Thursday, October 13, 2011

October already?

I can hardly believe that it is October already and that as of November 1, I will have a whole year in at my present job. I am still learning new things all the time and have got some tasks down really well, still working on completely mastering others. Given that this is an entirely new industry for me and focuses much more on skills that had been a smaller part of previous jobs, I think I'm doing pretty well.

I feel pretty fortunate to even have a job and even more fortunate to have a job I like. Sure, there are some days it gets frustrating but overall, I do enjoy my job. It's much harder for many people that I know to find work that they can even tolerate, let alone like.

Lots of big changes on the homefront lately, too. By and large, it's been pretty positive for me. I am managing to get things done that need to be done. On the down side, finances are tighter and I have a bigger workload now. Speaking of which, I need to get some dishes done.

No comments: